St. Paul At Home brings the same level of compassionate, excellent care into your own home as one might find within our campus community. This program offers a wide range of non-medical, supportive services, so that individuals can stay independent and living in their own home for as long as possible.
Additional supportive services include:
- Meals on Wheels – nutritious meals are prepared by our excellent culinary staff and delivered to the doorstep by enthusiastic volunteers Monday – Friday, promoting independence and socialization opportunities.
- Transportation Assistance - our wheelchair accessible vehicles transport you to and from our campus as well as to pre-arranged medical appointments.
- "BOB" is our answer to Lifeline® and offers assurance that individuals are professionally monitored and are always in touch with emergency response support from their own home. The system may be modified to provide additional supportive systems to keep one as independent and safe as possible.
- Medication Dispensing Devices – this electronic dispenser will signal an alarm when it is time to take medication. The signal stops when the person retrieves the medication, or it contacts the staff or loved ones if the medication is not dispensed.
- GrandCare - St. Paul At Home is also a regional provider of the GrandCare® in-home security and communication technology that provides a full range of interactive options to keep individuals connected with family, friends, and health care providers.