Under the umbrella of the Life Enrichment Center, a broad number of services are offered, including:
- Club Gabriel - the Adult Day Program offers therapeutic activities for those individuals who are still living in their own homes. Operating Monday through Friday, this program includes meals, activities, and socialization opportunities to keep the person engaged and active in order to remain in their own home for as long as possible. Club Gabe is a covered benefit under contract with the Veteran’s Administration.
- Cloud Walker Foot Clinic - this weekly program derives its name from the wonderful way our clients feel after having attended the clinic. Specially trained registered nurses assess and treat general overall foot conditions, nails, and calluses.
- Healing Waters - warm water therapy pool offers individuals the pleasure of swimming in a heated, state-of-the-art, handicap accessible pool and enjoy water exercise classes with peers.
- Ear Cleaning Services - a registered nurse provides this monthly service using a traditional irrigation method.
- Massage Therapy – massage is a great way to reduce stress and enjoy greater joint flexibility, as well as build the immune system.